Workshops on International Humanitarian Law
In order to develop continuous dialogue on the complex and evolving subject of International Humanitarian Law (IHL), the Institute conducts several workshops on topics of current importance to IHL. These workshops bring together leading military experts and academics to discuss the key challenges in a specific area of IHL and to address the particular considerations they posed regarding interoperability in the multinational context.
- Africa Accountability Colloquium (English) 1-3 March 2016, Sanremo
- IHL for journalists (English) 11-13 April 2016
- Non-International Armed Conflicts (English) 17-20 May 2016, Sanremo
- Emergent issues of IHL (English) 6-10 June 2016, Sanremo
- Targeting: Terrestrial, Cyber & Space (English) 3-7 October 2016, Sanremo
- Rules of Engagement (ROE) (English) 10-14 October 2016, Sanremo