Sanremo, 15-19 October 2018
The course will seek to examine and understand the legal regime affecting the planning and conduct of Naval Operations across the entire spectrum of conflict providing participants with an opportunity to assess whether legal and operational gaps in the law exist and, if so, what steps could be taken to remedy the situation. Participants will examine the following areas:
- Law of the Sea principles relevant to naval operations
- International law and the use of force
- Rules of Engagement in the maritime context
- Maritime claims and disputes
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Anti-Piracy operations
- Drug Enforcement operations
- Terrorism and counter-proliferation issues
- Naval Warfare
- Peace operations in the maritime domain
Participation quota amounts to €1.000. It must be remitted before the start of the course by bank transfer or, at the latest, upon arrival in cash or Euro currency cheque. Visa and/or Mastercard are also accepted either on the website or at the Institute.
Please consult the FAQs for further information.
Queries on the course registration and administrative questions should be directed to Ms Patrizia Di Pietro at: email@example.com.