Sanremo/Geneva, 2-13 July 2018
- Improve your knowledge in International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights
- Meet high-level practitioners, experts and academics from all over the world
- Discover international Geneva by participating in conferences and lectures at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), the Office of the High Commissioner of Human Rights (OHCHR) and the United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG)
- Receive a certificate in International Humanitarian Law from a unique center of excellence recognized all over the world active since 1970 in humanitarian training and diplomacy
- Practitioners, academics and experts in this field will work together to improve the promotion and the implementation of International Humanitarian Law in today’s conflicts
- The Sanremo Institute will welcome only 50 Participants, motivated professionals (diplomats, military officers, humanitarians representatives) and graduate students to follow this two weeks of intensive course run in English
- One week in the beautiful Villa Ormond in Sanremo
- One week in Geneva
Download the leaflet
Participation quota amounts to € 1.800. It must be remitted before the start of the course by bank transfer or, at the latest, upon arrival in cash or Euro currency cheque. Visa and/or Mastercard are also accepted either on the website or at the Institute. Please be informed that no scholarships are available.
Please consult the FAQs for further information.
Queries on the course registration and administrative questions should be directed to Ms Patricia Panizzi at: firstname.lastname@example.org.