Jul 2 @ 11:11 am – Jul 13 @ 12:11 pm
- Improve your knowledge in International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights
- Meet high-level practitioners, experts and academics from all over the world
- Discover international Geneva by participating in conferences and lectures at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), the Office of the High Commissioner of Human Rights (OHCHR) and the United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG)
- Receive a certificate in International Humanitarian Law from a unique center of excellence recognized all over the world active since 1970 in humanitarian training and diplomacy
- Practitioners, academics and experts in this field will work together to improve the promotion and the implementation of International Humanitarian Law in today’s conflicts
- The Sanrremo Institute will welcome only 50 Participants, motivated professionals (diplomats, military officers, humanitarians representatives) and graduate students to follow this two weeks of intensive course run in English
- Ten days in the beautiful Villa Ormond in Sanremo
- Three days in the IIHL Liaison Office next to the Palais des Nations in Geneva
More info here.
Jul 6 @ 9:00 am – Jul 17 @ 4:45 pm
Within the course, practitioners, academics and experts in the above-mentioned fields will work together with participants to foster the promotion and implementation of International Humanitarian Law, International Human Rights law, and all the other related rules governing today’s armed conflicts.
For the very first time, the course will be held online.
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE COURSE WEBPAGE.
Subscribe to filtered calendarGet a Timely Calendar