The Department of International Refugee Law and Migration Law offers prospective Junior Collaborators the opportunity to support its work and enhance its mandate while enhancing their professional skills and knowledge. Interested applicants must have a minimum period of three months, according to the tasks and timeframe outlined below.
Through its training, capacity-building, and horizontal sharing of experiences, the Department advocates for the safeguarding of human rights in a way that complements and adds to the efforts of relevant stakeholders in this field of protection. The Institute has a consolidated reputation worldwide and a long-lasting partnership with international organizations, such as the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees – UNHCR, the International Organization for Migration – IOM, and the International Committee of the Red Cross – ICRC.
The internship aims at training junior profiles with specific skills in research, data and legal analysis, organization and development of training activities, in particular using online learning tools.
Internship conditions and procedures:
- Deadline for applications are 30 August 2021;
- Starting date of the internship is mid-September 2021;
- Internship will be conducted remotely;
- The minimum duration of an internship is of at least three months, extendable to six months upon mutual agreement
- Both curricular and extra-curricular internship requests are considered. The Institute envisages remuneration for extra-curricular interns who are selected.
All those interested are kindly invited to send an updated CV and the application form duly filled to
email@example.com. Subject to the email should be: “Vacancy: Junior Collaborators | Department of
International Refugee Law and Migration Law”.
Visit the “Work with us” webpage for more information about vacancies, internships and other opportunities for collaboration.