2nd COURSE ON INTERNATIONAL REFUGEE LAW FOR POST-GRADUATE STUDENTS
POSTPONED, dates TBD
- Analyzing the law, principles and policies relating to international protection;
- Defining key concepts and employ the correct terminology with regards to refugees, migrants, IDPs and stateless persons;
- Raising awareness on the human rights issues faced by refugees and the need for durable solutions;
- Developing a pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude towards the situation faced by forcibly displaced and stateless persons;
- Creating true advocates for refugees among future professionals.
The four-day Course will strike a balance between theory and practice and will be delivered through a participatory and creative teaching methodology. Students will be engaged in case studies, role plays, group discussions and simulations and will interact with practitioners and experts in the field of international protection.
Administrative information A fee of 300 Euro is required for participating to the Course. This comprises workshop materials; coffee breaks and lunches at the Institute during workshop days; and the group dinner. Participants are expected to cover their travel costs to and from Sanremo, and accommodation during their stay.
Please consult the FAQs for further information.
Queries on the course registration and administrative questions should be directed to Ms Martina Ranieli at: email@example.com.