The Department of International Refugee Law and Migration Law of the International Institute of Humanitarian Law, Sanremo – Italy, is expanding its activities and therefore opening the following vacancies:
- Vacancy for Assistant Legal Researcher (French & English)
- Vacancy for Online Learning Assistant (Arabic & French)
- Vacancy for Junior Collaborator (Academic Unit)
- Application deadline: 31 December 2021– The Institute may choose to start with the interview process before the application deadline should a suitable candidate be identified;
- Starting date: no later than 1 February 2022;
- The incumbents can perform daily work remotely, and may be expected to travel to Sanremo and Geneva upon request of the supervisor;
- Duration of the contract: Please consult the different Vacancy Notices for more information on the duration of the contracts.
All those interested are kindly invited to carefully review the PDF version of the offer and apply.
Visit the “Work with us” webpage for more information about other vacancies, internships and other opportunities for collaboration.