The Institute is currently looking for interested and motivated interns to be employed for a minimum period of four months, according to the tasks and timeframe outlined below.
The intern will work under the supervision of the Deputy Secretary-General of the Institute in close coordination with the team of the department in which he/she will be working.
Internship conditions and procedures:
- Deadline for applications is 30 April 2021;
- Starting date of the internship is mid-May 2021;
- Applications from candidates fluent in French and Spanish are encouraged;
- The minimum duration of the internship is of at least four months, extendable upon mutual agreement;
- Both curricular and extra-curricular internship requests are considered.
All those interested are kindly invited to carefully review the PDF version of the offer and send an updated CV and the application form duly filled to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject to the email should be: “Request for Internship – General Secretariat”).