The Department of International Refugee Law and Migration Law of the International Institute of Humanitarian Law of Sanremo, Italy, calls for applications for the following positions:
- 2 Junior Collaborators – Course Implementation
- 1 Junior Collaborator – Social Media and Communication
The Department of International Refugee Law and Migration Law offers prospective Junior Collaborators the opportunity to support its work and enhance its mandate while enhancing their professional skills and knowledge. Interested applicants must have a minimum period of three months, according to the tasks and timeframe outlined in the vacancy notice below.
- Application deadline: 31 March 2022;
- Starting date: Mid-April 2022;
- The Junior Collaborators will perform their duties remotely. Both curricular and extra-curricular internship requests are considered. The Institute envisages remuneration for extra-curricular interns who are selected;
- Duration of the contract: The minimum duration of the contract is three months, extendable to six months upon mutual agreement.
All those interested are kindly invited to review the PDF version of the offers and apply by submitting an updated CV, duly filled application form (along with a sample of social media work for the Social Media and Communication position) to email@example.com.
Visit the “Work with us” webpage for more information about other vacancies, internships and other opportunities for collaboration.