The Department of International Refugee Law and Migration Law of the International Institute of Humanitarian Law of Sanremo, Italy, calls for applications for the following positions:
- Online Learning Assistant (Russian and English)
- Online Learning Assistant (Specialization Programme on Protection Coordination)
- Application deadline: 15 March 2022– Should suitable candidates be identified earlier, the Institute may choose to begin the interview process before the application deadline;
- Starting date: no later than 1 April 2022;
- The incumbents can perform daily work remotely and may be expected to travel to Sanremo and Geneva upon the request of their supervisors;
- Duration of the contract: The incumbents will be offered consultancy contracts with the International Institute of Humanitarian Law from 1 April to 31 December 2022, beginning with a provisional period of two months. Subject to availability of funds and satisfactory performance, the contracts can be extended.