In February, the International Refugee and Migration Law Department issued the 2020 Annual Report.
“[…] Driven by our commitment to advance the protection of refugees, internally displaced and stateless persons, migrants and host communities worldwide, the Institute didn’t stop in front of the pandemic. In record time we reconceived our training programme to meet our institutional goals, donor requirements and expectations of the hundreds of candidates who had applied to our Sanremo courses.
While the first lockdowns were imposed around the globe, the our team managed to develop and customise different features needed for online training, such as an Online Learning Platform and an Online Resource Library. […]”.
Against this background, the Department is honored to report the following record numbers for 2020:
- 11 Online Courses were delivered on International Refugee Law, Migration Law, Internal Displacement and on the Global Compact on Refugees;
- Online Courses were delivered in English, French and Spanish;
- 403 participants from 96 countries attended the Online Courses;
- 54 facilitators and guest speakers coming from more than 30 countries
- Average rating of the Online Courses: 9.08 out of 10.
Please visit the Refugee and Migration Law Department webpage for more information regarding future activities and courses.