Since 2017, the Sanremo Institute has been actively involved in European-funded projects in the fields of citizenship education, peace education, cultural inclusion and hybridisation of migrant children in education and many other related fields.
The EU-funded projects are part of the Special Projects Department of the Institute.
These projects are not only based on the development of innovative tools, practices and resources for the stakeholders of the educational world, but, even more importantly, they aim at producing a relevant impact on national and international public policies through direct involvement of policy-makers.
The intern will work under the supervision of the Director of the Special Projects Department and in close coordination with the Coordinator and the rest of the Department team.
Internship conditions and procedures:
- Deadline for applications are 29 October 2021;
- Starting date of the internship is 8 November 2021;
- Internship will be conducted in Sanremo, at the IIHL HQs, with the possibility of arranging periods in remote working;
- The minimum duration of the internship is of at least six months, extendable upon mutual agreement;
- Both curricular and extra-curricular internship applications are considered;
- Due to the considerable amount of applications we receive, only those candidates who are successful at the application pre-screening stage will be contacted.
All those interested are kindly invited to send an updated English CV and the application form duly filled to email@example.com. Subject to the email should be: “Request for Internship – Special Projects Department”.